This thread is reserved for issues relating to the Open-world BETA - the beta is available to anyone who owns the game on Steam. See here for instructions on how to get it!
New thread as most of the issues raised in UPDATE 2 have been looked at, if you reported an issue last time, if you can check it's now fixed that would be helpful. Anything that didn't get looked at i'll mention in this thread.
If you experience any crashes in the new Shallow Space Overhauled Beta, please post them here.
In cases when the game has crashed and it cannot continue, a file named 'output.txt' will be located in the games data folder contained within your Steam library. If you could provide that with your post or a screenshot with the error we would be grateful.
Happy bug hunting!
Update 3 Changelog
- Added camera smoothing slider (@Viper-RFH, @SpecTRe-X, @anteronoid)
- Fixed crash creating grouped fleet icons jumping between Zones on Map (@oldmedicine, @SpecTRe-X, @Atroxx85, @newfronts)
- Fixes to extra abilities being shown (@anteronoid, @newfronts)
- Fixes to right clicking on units in Fleet Panel to attack them (@MyOwnSling)
- Removed broken SHIFT + MW to set grid height (@anteronoid)
- Fixed: Pressing inventory button twice brings up detached window (@SpecTRe-X)
- Added double click on targetbox or tactical icon to get follow cam (@anteronoid)
- Fixed rare issue with wing members disappearing at warp (needs testing)
- Fixed notification text for pause/slow events
- Added additional AI to help keep groups in formation
- Tweaked properties of 'Seraphim' and 'Heretic'
- Added context buttons are now disabled when no unit is selected
- Fixes to randomly being unable to move ships or click drag select units (needs testing)
- Updated in-game manual with ammendments