UPDATE 4.2 released!
Focus continues on Inventory and Ship Builder windows.
We add the Combined Inventory, along with various tools to help you manage screenspace by stacking and seperating Inventory windows. There have also been fixes to multiple icon selection along with filters and we started adding shortcuts to the Inventory windows in the form of context buttons.
To create containers in space you should now hold CTRL and drop selected items onto the grid. To destroy unwanted items, transfer them into a container and select the 'Destroy All' context button.
The ship builder window also gets an upgrade with a toolbar to which the commit button has moved, next/previous buttons added to help navigation as well as cancel loadout button. The various issues surrounding dropped equipped items into Inventory and vice verse have been resolved and confirmation prompt added.
We'll likely continue this focus a while longer, tidy up the Inventory behaviour a little further and add some additional context buttons like 'Take All.'
Great feedback with the testing, thank-you!
- Added: Combined Inventory
- Added: Option in menu to turn off Camera recenter when exit follow camera
- Added: Identifying icon to Inventory & Ship Builder windows
- Added: Pull combined inventory windows apart by dragging the identifying inventory icons
- Added: Drag ships identifying inventory icon onto Inventory window titlebar to combine Inventories
- Added: Sorting for Inventory windows
- Added: Filters for Inventory windows (Material, Weapons, All)
- Added: 'Destroy All' context button to Containers
- Added: Next/Previous buttons to Ship Builder
- Added: Confirmation prompt for Ship Builder
- Added: Version number to crash report
- Update: CTRL + drop icons on grid to create Container
- Update: Delay added to inventory icon tooltip
- Fixed: Audio sliders
- Fixed: Fixes to tooltip pop-ups over inventory icons
- Fixed: Fixes to selection box working intermittantly
- Fixed: Further fixes to follow camera
- Fixed: Further fixes to game clean-up on exit
- Fixed: Further fixes to crash while Camera leaving Zone during jump
- Fixed: Fixes to dragging multiple selected items between inventories
- Fixed: Fixes to ship builder and inventories